- Iceland Drilling is a high tech geothermal drilling service provider.
- Drilled over 180 deep wells in the last 10 years.
- Drilled over 250 deep wells since 1970.
- Drilled over 10 wells and repired many in New Zealand.
- Additional workower jobs in New Zealand.
- Iceland, New Zealand, Montserrat, Dominica and the Philippines
- Licensed drilling operator in Indonesia under the name PT Iceland Drilling Indonesia.
- Azores, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Hungary, UK and Ireland.
- IDC’s rigs are new and modern.
- IDC’s rigs are automatic for safe and efficient operations.
- IDC’s rigs are maintained to highest standards.
70 years of drilling experience
- Iceland Drilling was established in 1945.
Certification in QHSE
- Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2008.
- Environmental Management System – ISO 14001:2004.
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System – OHSAS 18001:2007.
Associations – Membership
- IADC, International Association of Drilling Contractors.
- IGA, International Geothermal Association.